Hi Foxy People! It’s another beautiful “Foodie Friday” . This week, I want to highlight another brunch spot in Dallas. I was able to celebrate a friend’s birthday. I love when I have an excuse to try a new place, especially Greek food! It’s a favorite of mine. Check out my review on Ziziki’s Restaurant below!
Things to know
- The restaurant is split between two buildings. The have a main area where the brunch setup is and tables. There is another building right across the walkway that they own as well and it is where the larger parties are seated.
- The omelette and eggs benedict option is available, you just have to order it through your waiter or waitress. Don’t worry, it is still included in the buffet setup.
- The mimosas are 10 cents for the starter glass and then bottomless mimosas after that.
- I had a great amount of options on the buffet line, which was good.
- I really enjoyed the White Cold Pasta made with mushrooms, zucchini, squash, artichokes, mayo, basil, Feta cheese, diced tomatoes. It was so good, I got 2 helpings. No worries, I balanced it out with fresh fruit on my plate.
© Copyright 2019 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved