Hi Foxy People! It’s our favorite day…Friday!!!! This means, I am giving you another one of my lovely, “Foodie Friday” restaurant reviews.
Today, we are featuring a restaurant we all know and love, Cheesecake Factory. They have been slowly, but surely adding more veggie friendly menu items. I love this change that restaurants are making! There are various locations here in the DFW area, but my go to is the one in Frisco.
Check out my full review below!
The Cheesecake Factory
Things to know
- There is always a wait at Cheesecake Factory lol. In all of my years of eating there, I may have been seated right away if I was going to an early lunch. Other than that, it has always been a wait. Be patient because it is worth it.
- The restaurant originated in the Midwest! Detroit, Michigan to be exact. No wonder I love this place so much. It’s a piece of home :).
- They offer so many menus for your dietary, lifestyle needs. If you are more conscious of eating things with less calories, the Skinnylicious menu will help you stay within your diet. They have vegan options on the menu now too! The recent addition was the Impossible Burger.
- The Korean Fried Cauliflower hands down is my new favorite appetizer! It’s crunchy, it’s sweet, it’s spicy, and the dipping sauce is bangin! You have to try this.
- Pictured above starting from left to right is the Korean Fried Cauliflower, Hot Spinach and Cheese Dip, and Flatbread.
© Copyright 2019 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved