Hi Foxy People!
I hope you are doing well on this Sunday.
It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve posted a recipe and I wanted to dive right back into a more light and refreshing recipe. Strawberry and Banana smoothies served so many purposes for me in the spring and summer months. It was sometimes my breakfast, lunch, or even a sweet treat after dinner.
Give my recipe a try and let me know what you think of it! Once you make your own smoothie, you won’t want to buy them from the juice bars anymore lol.
For updates during the week, follow me on Instagram @foxyveggies and Twitter @foxy_veggies.
Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- 3/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries & Bananas
- 1/3 cups of Honey & Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 100% Apple Juice to cover
*This is for 1 serving. You can double it as needed.
- In your blender, and in your Frozen fruit and yogurt.
- Pour in the apple juice until it covers the fruit and yogurt.
- Blend the mixture for about a minute.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!
© Copyright 2017 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved