Hi Foxy People!
It’s a beautiful Sunday in Dallas and I wanted to do anot easy going recipe that you can use everyday this week. Have you ever tried meal prepping for breakfast? Oatmeal is the easiest thing to cook ahead of a time. Try it out this week and you’ll thank me later with the time savings you had.
As always, keep up with me during the week on Instagram @foxyveggies and on Twitter @foxy_veggies.
Homemade Oatmeal with Fresh Berries
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 cup of Quaker Oats Quick 1-Minute Oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsps of Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- A handful of Fresh Blueberries and Raspberries
- In a small pot, add in all of your ingredients and turn the heat to medium.
- Continue to stir the Oats until the butter is dissolved.
- When the oatmeal begins to bubble, cover the pot and take it off of the heat. Allow the Oats to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off your fresh berries. Put your oatmeal in a bowl and top with the fresh berries.
© Copyright 2017 Foxy Veggies LLC – All Rights Reserved