Hi Foxy People!
It’s a beautiful Sunday and I’m happy you stopped by to the k out another recipe. This week, I wanted to hop on the bandwagon a bit and test out an Avocado Toast recipe. I believe this will give you the crunch and freshness that you seek with to go with the creamy, avocado. I hope you enjoy it.
As always, comment below and let me know what you think.
Follow me throughout the week via Facebook and Instagram @foxyveggies and Twitter @foxy_veggies.
- 4 Slices of Honey Oat Wheat Bread
- 1 pint of Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Large Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste.
- Take your 4 slices of bread and toast them in your toaster. If you don’t have a toaster, put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While your toast is going, take your avocado, slice it in half and make slices the long way into it. Put the avocado in a bowl, take a fork, and smash it.
- Take your lime, roll it to lossen the juices, slice it, and squeeze the juice over the avocado.
- Add in all the seasonings to the avocado and mix well.
- Take a bunch of the cherry tomatoes and slice them in halves.
- Now assemble! Your toast is the base, then add the avocado spread, and top with the tomatoes.
© Copyright 2018 Foxy Veggies LLC – All Rights Reserved