Hi Foxy People! Happy February. We are 1 month down in the new year. Did it seem like January was the longest month ever or is it just me? lol.
We’ve been weathering chilly temps here in Dallas. Obviously, Dallas weather is no comparison to the temps in the Midwest, but it’s truly Winter here in Texas. On this “Foodie Friday” , I wanted to highlight one of my go to spots when I want something comforting and warm. Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE Indian food. When I found this gem while I was shopping in Frisco, let’s just say it was love at first sight. Check out my review on Masala Wok below!
Things to know
- The restaurant is split between two cuisines. You have a full Indian food menu and Asian food menu. To be honest, the Indian side has been so good, that I haven’t even tried the other one. Terrible right! lol. I will get to it one day.
- They have multiple locations in the DFW area. If you don’t feel like commuting all the way to Frisco, you can always enjoy the Richardson or Irving locations.
- They have Gluten Free and Vegan Menus as well. That’s right, they cover all of your dietary bases at this restaurant.
- My go to dish every single time that I go there is…. Malai Kofta. It is a dish made of golden, vegetable balls that are filled with potatoes, carrots, cabbage, paneer, peas, & cauliflower that is bathed in the most delicious, silky onion-tomato cream sauce. It comes with a side of basmati rice and naan. You can get all of this for $10!
- In second place, if you are in the mood for a wrap, I suggest getting the Tandoori Wrap made with Paneer. It’s naan bread with mozzarella cheese, cilantro, red onions, & tomatoes served with a side salad and tikka masala. So good!
© Copyright 2019 Foxy Veggies – All Rights Reserved